Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Girls Tattos

Tattooed Pinup model in stockings


Dark lighting, a black dress and black stockings round out the dark image which leaves the models skin as the bright focus of the picture and helps to bring out the bright colors of her multiple tattoos. Seems fitting that this pinup model has a tattoo of a pinup model on her arm.



Female back tattoo design
Taken in 1991 for a Tattooed Women calender this female back tattoo combines sharp angles with swirls. It's the sharp angles that jump out at me, especially how the tattoo converges from both arms down to the small of her back.

On another note, I must apologize for my lengthy absence. Maintaining my tattoo blog is a hobby and my real job hasn't left much time lately. (I'm a web designer by trade). Maybe I'll throw in a blatent plug for the web project I'm working on when the site is launched, but until then I'll do my best to sneak in a tattoo or two when I can. I'm hoping that my 14 hour days are winding down :)

Female Heavy Shoulder Tattoo


heavy ink tattoo on female shoulder


Heavy ink coverage really stands out on this girl's shoulder tattoo with brightly colored flowers including lilies on a solid black background.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
2leep.com
 

©2009 Best Image Gallery | by TNB